Himiway Big Dog Electric Bike Review:
Table of Contents
It’s the Himiway Big Dog is a brand-new “cargo” bike by Himiway, a well-known electric bike company that has expanded its product range significantly over the past year. While I wonder if this bike is an actual cargo bike according to most definitions, it’s an enjoyable little utility bike that rides more like a mini-motor bike.
The Himiway Big Dog is an extremely interesting model. A cargo bike but with moped-style wheels and a frame, this is The Big Dog is like the mini-SUV in the world of e-bikes. Of the latest models from Himiway, we have this selection of the most accessible for those with smaller frames.
Himiway Big Dog Electric Bike Tech Specs
- Motor: 750W 86Nm rear hub motor
- Top speed: 40 km/h (25 mph) after unlocking
- The range: Claimed up to 130 km (80 miles)
- Battery 48V 20 Ah (960 Wh)
- Weight 36 kg (79 lbs)
- Maximum load 181 kg (400 lb)
- Frame 6061 aluminium
- Suspension: Front suspension fork
- Brakes Hydraulic disc brakes for 180-millimetre Rotors
- Tires: 20” x 4” Kenda fat tires
- Extras LCD with speedometer and wattmeter, as well as a battery gauge and PAS level indicator trip meter, odometer, and rear lights half-twist throttle. Also includes the rear rack (wooden) as well as front and rear fenders with a centre kickstand. The front of the bike comes with a mount to accommodate racks of your choice.
- Cost: $1,999 (or $200 off using coupon code BF200 to celebrate Black Friday)
- With its Multi-functional Extra Large rear rack, the BIG DOG Ebike comes with an impressive payload of 400lbs, making it perfect for carrying heavy items or providing your pet with the opportunity to ride.
- The moped’s design is suitable for everyday commuting and provides a safe and comfortable ride.
- The BIG DOG bike comes with 20″x 4″ fat tires and a 750W upgraded motor, which gives enough power to lift the weight of your items.
- With Car-level 48V 20A batteries technology, The Big Dog Ebike can cover 60 – 80 miles.
- The pedal-assist system’s intelligent design will adjust the power according to road conditions.
Himiway Big Dog Video Review
What is New for Himiway Big Dog Electric Bike
48V 20Ah Samsung/LG Battery Integral Design
With the Samsung/LG 48V 20Ah Lithium-ion Battery, Himiway Big Dog can range for up to 80 miles on a single charge (with pedal assistance). Its 52 5000mAh batteries give 60 miles of electricity. The wires are housed inside frames, which decreases mechanical failure in severe conditions by 95 per cent. The Hemingway Big Dog is estimated to maintain 80 percent capability after 1000 charges.
A 750W geared Hub Motor with an upgraded Inner Ring
The Hemingway 750W driven hub motor is geared and has an extra large inner ring, providing superior resistance to high temperature and dissipation of heat. Whatever the conditions for riding, our new-designed motor will provide the most secure and enjoyable experience.
Massive Payload Capacity
400 lb. Payload Capacity
HomeAway Big Dog provides a range of loading options that can be used to take your luggage, your rear baby chair, a box for deliveries and many more. Big Dog will be your greatest companion to help to carry your items, whether you’re out shopping, camping or even travelling.
Modernized 6061 Aluminum Frame
Hemingway uses premium frames made of high-quality materials, three times stronger and thicker than similar frames, that result in greater stability in the triangle and increased capacity to carry loads. We also stand behind our bikes 100%. We offer an unbeatable 10-year frame replacement service.
Himiway Big Dog Electric Bike All Reviews
Himiway has received low marks from its customers. Many customers have claimed Himiway to be a scam since it fails to provide good customer service. Customers who purchased e-bikes from Himiway Big Dog’s online store discovered them costly and low-quality.
Many customers still need reimbursements for bikes they weren’t happy with. Many customers from Himiway Big Dog have negative reviews of the bikes and the websites which offer them. There are better options than buying bikes on the internet through Himiway Big Dog. If you decide to purchase bikes on the website of company, be sure you are certain whether it’s fraudulent. To learn more details, check out everything you need about the Paypal Scam. The site is thought to be suspicious by the lack of ratings from customers.
Himiway Big Dog Electric Bike Pros and Cons
The pros and cons of Himiway’s e-bike online store:
- Himiway says that its site for shopping has top-of-the-line E-bikes.
- Hemiway encourages its customers to tackle the challenges and get outside.
- To know more about riding and get discounts, sign up for the Himiway Cycling Club.
Pros of Himiway’s online e-bike store:
- The customer assistance at Himiway could be better.
- The Himiway website is suspect because of the negative reviews from consumers.
- Many Himiway customers advise other users to stay clear of its website.
Is the himiway Big Dog the best bike?
It’s a great bike! Himiway Cruiser is a great bike, but for most space for cargo and more modern options, the winner is the electric long-range Himiway Big Dog. After reading the Himiway Big Dog analysis, please read our review of the brand-new Himiway Cobra and Himiway Zebra!
Which himiway e-bikes are the most popular?
The Cruiser is the most loved model produced by Himiway. The electric bike helped Himiway build thousands of loyal customers who love its bikes. The Cruiser appears similar to Rad Power Bikes’ RadRover 5, and the two bikes are priced identically.
What is the electric cargo bike Big Dog?
It is one of four new long-range e-bikes launched in the last few days by Himiway. The Big Dog is a unique blend of design, utility and performance. Find out what you need to know about the Electric Cargo Bike Big Dog. Those who want the ability to travel easily might have found the solution.
What kind of motor does the himiway Big Dog have?
A high-end 1000W Bafang mid-drive motor and a Shimano 10-speed gearing system power it. The Softail Cobra Pro is an off-road machine that provides an 80-mile range… Himiway’s multi-purpose electric cargo bike Big Dog is an upgraded version of the well-known Escape Pro.